Friday, March 6, 2009

just an update..

So I've been a little absent around here while I've been working out there.  I've got a few new shots that I've been working on that will be updated on here and my website in a little bit.  I'm going on a trip of the south west and I'll surely come back with lots of assets like sky's and clouds and mountains and deserts.  

There's been some more attention and awards for my images recently.  I got 4th place in Photographer's Forum Best of College Photography Contest and was inducted into the Nikon Emerging Photographer's Hall of Fame.  I'm a finalist in Digital Photo Pro's Emerging Pro competition, still waiting to hear back from that one.  Also got an honorable mention in PDN EDU contest.

An another note HOW magazine came to me to do a feature on my work as they are highlighting work from young creatives.  The issue won't come out till July but I'll mention it again when it does.

Until next time, thanks for checking out my work and supporting me.  The comments are always appreciated and I love that there are people out there that like my work enough to follow this blog and stop in and say hi from time to time.  Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it.

In earnest,

Matt

No comments: